Rocket-MK11

Resident Members
  • Content count

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Rocket-MK11 last won the day on December 22 2012

Rocket-MK11 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Rocket-MK11

  • Rank
    Student

Profile Information

  • Interests
    Amateur Radio
    Motorcycles
    Rural issues
  1. PoliceUK Forum

    I even refuse to sign up for the free 10 articles per month.
  2. PoliceUK Forum

    I got an email from them regarding this, apparently there is a DNS issue with the domain so they have set up a temporary domain which is - http://www.forum.policeoracle.com/forum/ But you cannot sign in and post. There are no active members on the forum, only guests (including me)
  3. PCC Ideas

    PCC finally realises that he/she has no mandate as less than 10% of the electorate in his/her County voted for them and the other 90% think that PCC has to do with complaints about newspapers such as News of the World. So said PCC resigns and donates all accrued salary to a worthwhile charity. *Yawns and stretches* What a lovely dream!
  4. If you could carry an off-duty firearm....

    I'm going for a Gimpy.
  5. Everything you wished to know about VOSA, and more!

    My eyes are bleeding. Good post though, I have spent many an hour at VOSA (they weren't known as VOSA then though during my previous career as an HGV fitter) testing station with a truck or a bus waiting for the verdict on a truck or a bus that I had prepped for an MOT. Great testers, had some close shaves but never to had park the truck up in the car park and walk home. The receptionists attitudes could have been more customer friendly though.
  6. Olympics medallion

    Just had an email that my SI has mine ready for me to collect. I'll post a picture as soon as I get it.
  7. Three Word Story

    condemned by Edwina
  8. One Word Association

    Peach
  9. One Word Association

    Cuckoo
  10. US School Shooting

    Columbine High School had an armed guard during the massacre there In 1999, that didn't go very well as I recall.
  11. Neale has indeed been found safe and well apparently - http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2012-12-22/concern-for-missing-humberside-police-officer/
  12. Olympics medallion

    I may get one, but then I may not as mine has gone through the force mail system.
  13. Three Word Story

    bicycle riding whips
  14. Tesco Supermarket.

    Yes, the soil is too wet for potatoes this year, not sure if this has anything to do with blight as I'm not an expert there. My next door neighbour has had to scrap all of his crop.