27 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   doodlebuggy

doodlebuggy

I'm New !

• Resident Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

I have told the truth from the beginning, for that I have a warning on my CRB and no way of getting rid of it unless I jump up and down. I was asking for advice about whether or not I should play nice and see the police at my home or make it formal and go to the station with my solicitor because I have not been treated with fairness so far!

#27 OFFLINE   Ian_C

Ian_C

UKPOLICEONLINE Guru

• Newbie Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

If you do not want a meeting at your home address, then dont have one there, you can not be forced into this.

I propose that this thread has been answered and is now wandering off track into complaint issues. I am going to close this one, and I suggest you speak to the officer allocated by Professional Standards to oversee your complaint, who will be able to best advise you.

This forum is not really the place to discuss this, as you have highlighted, this means a lot to you, and you can not always be sure of the source of advice you get here as it is possible for non police experienced members to post replies, which you may take issue with, or act upon.

Speak to your force, contact the HQ and ask for the Professional Standards department, and they ARE the ones you should be speaking to.

#28 OFFLINE   Ian_C

Ian_C

UKPOLICEONLINE Guru

• Newbie Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

[warn=Topic Closed]After careful consideration, we feel this topic has now run its course.

Thank you to all the members who participated within the thread, however it is now closed.

Should you wish to respond to any of the issues raised within the topic and need it re-opening, then please contact one of the Moderating Team who will consider your request on an individual basis.[/warn]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users