Sign in to follow this  
Huwbert

August Intake

Hi. Just wondering if there is anyone else on here who has been allocated an August intake?

Huw.

You not heard yet either? I am itching to find out! I tried to ring recruiting today but kept going to answer phone. I think there are a fair few of us waiting to find out!

Just out of interest, how much notice do you guys have to give at your current employment?

Is finding out if you're on the August intake half-way through August normal practice?

I only have to give a week. I am not sure what is usual practice but this is the worst waiting I have ever had to endure!

Lucky for you mate! I can imagine how you're feeling - I've been there with another force and it ended in massive disappointment - second time lucky with Gwent hopefully!

I have to give 4 weeks, hopefully that won't impact upon having a January start date *crosses everything* :)

the august intake has been filled.

the last lot of drug tests on the 5th august is for the september 27th intake

I had my drugs test straight after my fitness test on the 16th July. I heard about my start date at the end of July about 12 working days after the drugs test. I had a uniform fitting on the 3rd August. Thankfully I only have to give a weeks notice as my current job is only fixed term. Hopefully those still waiting should find out pretty soon.

I had my drugs test straight after my fitness test on the 16th July. I heard about my start date at the end of July about 12 working days after the drugs test. I had a uniform fitting on the 3rd August. Thankfully I only have to give a weeks notice as my current job is only fixed term. Hopefully those still waiting should find out pretty soon.

Good stuff, I bet you can't wait!

more than likely august i would presume then. give them a ring and ask on the status of your app? they may have tried to contact but failed for some unknown reason.

Spoke to recruiting today. For the people who did their drugs test on the 5th the results will be in at the end of this week. They will then be making decisions based on the assessment centre score and that of the second interview. They will be making phonecalls to those who have been sucsessful at the end of next week!

We still have a little longer to wait! If it is not too rude a question how did everyone do in the A/C

Spoke to recruiting today. For the people who did their drugs test on the 5th the results will be in at the end of this week. They will then be making decisions based on the assessment centre score and that of the second interview. They will be making phonecalls to those who have been sucsessful at the end of next week!

We still have a little longer to wait! If it is not too rude a question how did everyone do in the A/C

Thats what I have been informed of as well. I was not aware they were taking the second interview and assessment score into account but that may well benefit those that did well in the second interview but not so good at the a/c, we shall see. I would be interesting to know whether recruitment will call the candidates if they are unsuccessful in regards to getting into the Sept intake but will go in on Jan intake.

Sign in to follow this