ThE_SeeKeR

The Wait is Over!!

:clapping: Congrats Mate.

I got the same news! Cannot wait to start now! :lol:

Looks like I shall be seeing a lot more of you in the near future!

Good feeling isn't it knowing all the hard work has paid off!

looks that way sorry buddy :( Give them a ring soon as just to be sure though. better safe than sorry ;)

As for you pc jake lol, yep we will be seeing alot more of eachother lol.

If you want pm me your mobile number and maybe we can hookup to sort out boots etc. Looking at the letter uniform fitting will be on the 27th.

Saying that, being a special i presume you got a good idea on what boots anyway :p

Yeah i will give them a ring on Tuesday after the bank holiday and see whats happening, got messed around too much I think by an old work place, they wouldn't send my reference

Yea I already have boots from Specials - They are Magnum Classics which is what was recommended to me by the stores at SWP. They were about 50 quid from Patrol Store I think. Some of the other specials have gone for Magnum Stealth's but it seems that Magnum is the way to go. They are very comfortable and stable just a tad heavy.

I will PM you now.

Right time to go out and celebrate!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations seeker and co what a great feeling it must be going into this weekend. Enjoy, but not too much lol

Congratulations to all who got in,

There is a group starting this Tuesday and we pass out 17th September.

You will have a great time training, the trainers are fantastic and have so much knowledge so take EVERYTHING they say on board.

Enjoy

M

I'll be seeing you guys on the 27th :)

Can't believe we've finally got a start date. It seems like years ago that I actually filled in the application from!

I have magnums already from my RAF days but does anyone know whether we'll have the uniform fitting before the 27th because the email didn't mention it?

Congrats to everyone else!

I'll be seeing you guys on the 27th :)

Can't believe we've finally got a start date. It seems like years ago that I actually filled in the application from!

I have magnums already from my RAF days but does anyone know whether we'll have the uniform fitting before the 27th because the email didn't mention it?

Congrats to everyone else!

I'm taking it you mean " is the uniform fitting before your start date"?

I would say yes, your uniform will be ready for your start date then.

m

Thanks for the reply. I expected the uniform fitting to be around the 15th september (not sure where I got that date from) but from what the seeker mentioned above I wasn't sure.

I guess I'll ring recruitment on tuesday and ask.

My reference requests have been sent out and I know there is a delay with one of them....hoping I'll get in on the 27th too!

Congrats to the rest of you and hopefully see you there

Paid Membership Required

There are 12 hidden replies in this thread. To unlock the forum you will need to be a registered member and have a paid Membership Plan or Recruitment Pass. Click HERE for full details.