• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Fedster

Fedster

-

• Banned
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

Its finally upon us!!! Title favourites for me are Man Utd, Rooney and Van persie should be a deadly partnership, City to finish second, its always harder to win it second time round, also Machini seems frustrated with his Chief exec, which indicates disharmony in their camp, Arsenal to finish third, yes they have lost van persie and probarly song, but Wenger always produces new quality players, also they always seem to qualify for the CL, Chelsea to finish fourth, yes they won the CL, but their league form was awful plus i dont rate di matteo.

The relegation spots, i cant see past the teams promoted i am afraid.

Thoughts!!!

#2 Bart

Bart

UKPO Staff

• Moderators
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

Don't disregard Liverpool this season, they've signed a few new exciting players during closed season. Not winning this season but maybe a surprise for the top 4. :wink:

#3 RBM

RBM

UKPOLICEONLINE Full Member

• Resident Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:09 AM

Don't disregard Liverpool this season, they've signed a few new exciting players during closed season. Not winning this season but maybe a surprise for the top 4. :wink:

I know I've had a couple of games more than you to form a view, but so far id say that its wildly optimistic to consider Liverpool for a top ten finish, let alone a top 4, im prepared to bet that where ever they finish they are below West ham

#4 AlphaOscarOne

AlphaOscarOne

UKPOLICEONLINE New Member

• Resident Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

The mighty Villa will shine through :)

#5 Fedster

Fedster

-

• Banned
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

Looking like Liverpool are going to struggle this season, however if they beat united today than who knows, however hiring rodgers was a mistake imo, i was all for the return of Benitez, Arsenal are doing good, if they beat City today, everyone will be saying Arsenal for the title.

#6 Bart

Bart

UKPO Staff

• Moderators
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

The way things are going, I wont be surprised if we get relegated!!! :sad:

#7 RBM

RBM

UKPOLICEONLINE Full Member

• Resident Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

cant help having a smile at their problems, but i dont think they will be demoted

#8 Tomp

Tomp

• Resident Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Climbing, Swimming, and Rugby.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Macca's, loved your enthusiasm about us villains. Sadly we're playing like a sunday league team.
Whats happened with West Brom? 4th at the moment above Chealsea, would never have called that at the start of the season.

#9 Chris0984

Chris0984

• Resident Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Watching non league football, reading, spending time with my family :)

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

The sad thing is, if you watch some of their football, it can be terrific! The team doesn't seem to have any backbone though, just not tough enough......

#10 Fedster

Fedster

-

• Banned
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

What is Rafa doing, subbing Moses, leaving out Oscar, looks like they have lost the game now, Benitez is a fantastic manager but i think accepting a work placement at Chelsea was a bad move.

Edited by Fedster, 01 December 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#11 Bart

Bart

UKPO Staff

• Moderators
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Sterling work Agent Benitez. :devil:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users