• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 cld

cld

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hi, I have received a parking charge notice for £70 for over staying the 2 hour free limit from a private parking company in an asda car park, I used both the shops there asda and wilkinson and they want receipts as proof of using the shops, I do not keep these everyday shopping receipts as I would have a mountain of them if I did.
Can I just ignore this notice.

Carol

#42 Bart

Bart

UKPoliceOnline Supreme Poster

• Banned
  • 6,130 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

You would be better checking this site, we wouldn't like to give out the wrong information as legislation has changed recently.

http://www.pepipoo.com/

#43 cld

cld

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Many thanks, have taken a look.
Carol

#44 petitemoi

petitemoi

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

My boyfriend and I are having the same problem, we received a parking charge notice from a company called parking eye on a car park down on a retail park in Bradford. We didn't realise there were restrictions as there was no pay and display sign and the carpark caters to a number of shops. The letter we received demands £100 in damages for spending 50 mins over the 3hrs parking limit on the free car park. There are pictures of our car entering and leaving, on the day in question the car park was at most half full. We were originally advised to ignore the 1st letter however they are now threatening bailiff action. Do we pay the charge, either way £100 seems highly excessive for going 50 mins over on a free car park on a day midweek when the shopping park was quiet??

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users