EXRAF

Grampian Police Recruitment

Hi,

How many of you out there are currently going through the recruitment process with Grampian Police? If so, what stage are you at, do you have a start date etc etc

Would be good to hear from you all.

I've got my SET's/Fitness test/Interview (hopefully) on the 12th of October. Have you done yours yet?

Hi, yes applied back in April. Have done everything, just waiting to hear if I have made it, or not.

I've my medical tomorrow, so just that and the vetting left, have you passed vetting yet or received any updates on it? Any idea how long more it will take?

I've my medical tomorrow, so just that and the vetting left, have you passed vetting yet or received any updates on it? Any idea how long more it will take?

Good luck tomorrow. Vetting started 3 weeks ago, not heard nothing since.

does anyone when they are changing the recruitment in scotland as i have failed my SETs 3 times

any info guys??

Hi everyone, I have my fitness on the 18th of October and initial interview that afternoon! Can anyone give me some tips for the interview in regards to what I will be asked? how is everyone getting on with the process? :smile:

Hi Ashley, the initial interview is fairly painless. Consider it a fact finding process for them to find out about you and you them. Just do your research, good luck.

Hi, I applied back in June and just heard passed my medical so just waiting to hear if vetting has been passed and hopefully get a start date. Initial interview is fine.just make sure you know about the force and have answers on core competencies. Make sure you are fit. No point Even applying if you think you won't pass fitness test. I found final interview hard but prepared weeks on end for it so felt prepared but was still tough interview. I think there's an intake at tulliallen on 7th January 13' so a few will be on that. Good luck to everyone going through the process. Only advice I would give is be prepared.

Hey famguy,

How did you hear about possible start date of 7th Jan? I'll be having my medical soon, should be fine but also waiting for vetting too. How long have you been waiting for vetting to come back?

:)

Just dropped my application off today :)

How long did it take for you lot to get an initial response?

About 3 weeks for me!

Ace

Your app was the paper one?

Mine's might take longer, in fact sure of it cause of my Service. Ah well, apparently waiting is a big thing during the recruitment process

Ace

Your app was the paper one?

Mine's might take longer, in fact sure of it cause of my Service. Ah well, apparently waiting is a big thing during the recruitment process

Yeah it was, waiting for medical now, it was quite a long wait to begin with, but once you've had the first assessment day they seem to get people through quite quickly. Are you coming out of the forces?

Paid Membership Required

There are 201 hidden replies in this thread. To unlock the forum you will need to be a registered member and have a paid Membership Plan or Recruitment Pass. Click HERE for full details.