• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ces1987

Ces1987

UKPOLICEONLINE New Member

• Resident Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hi everyone, I've got an assessment day coming up for Tayside Police, when applying it stated it was for the Police Service of Scotland, which means that if you are successful in this process you will not be taken on until April 2013 at the earliest. Just wondered if anyone had any information on whether this was still the case? As it seems very quick that I've got an assessment day date just wondered if anyone knew what the situation was with recruitment at the moment?
Thanks

#2 dr_bogenbroom

dr_bogenbroom

UKPOLICEONLINE Regular

• Power User
  • 419 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

When did you put in your application?

#3 Mrs G23

Mrs G23

• Resident Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

Hi, I had my assessment day on 8 October, have passed through vetting and am waiting on a date for my senior officer interview.... I was told at the assessment day about a possible Jan intake, but not sure if thats still the case .... Good luck for your assessment day!

#4 Ces1987

Ces1987

• Resident Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Thanks very much! I just submitted it about 5-6 weeks ago, passed the Specials recruitment

Oooops! Thanks very much! I just submitted it about 5-6 weeks ago, passed the Specials assessment back in May and after getting my start date etc decided to follow my heart and apply for the regulars, so fingers crossed!

#5 scottiedog007

scottiedog007

UKPOLICEONLINE Associate Member

• Resident Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Thanks very much! I just submitted it about 5-6 weeks ago, passed the Specials recruitment

Oooops! Thanks very much! I just submitted it about 5-6 weeks ago, passed the Specials assessment back in May and after getting my start date etc decided to follow my heart and apply for the regulars, so fingers crossed!

I am joining strathclyde and they have a January and February intake before we become 1 big happy family in April

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users