2 replies to this topic

#1 pammie

pammie

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Hi all. My name is Pammie and I've joined the forum but, I thought I was joining something like an advice site. This is more like your ...sort of club! Soo sorry :blush:. But its rude to just run off so thought I'd just say hi. I was just online trying to decide if I should notify my local police about some nuisance calls and emails that are starting to worry me because they have got rather abusive, or whether they would think I was being silly. On the one hand I think that you peeps have got plenty of real policing to do without the likes of me clogging up the lines, but on the other hand I'm a little worried in case it progresses further.

Anyways, I'm sure the answers are out there somewhere. I shall continue my search for advice..... Hope you don't mind me going off to have a sneaky peep at your articles before I leave?

All the best to you all and stay safe everyone

Pammie xxx

#2 Bart

Bart

UKPO Staff

• Moderators
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

Welcome to the forum, I'm pretty sure some of our more experienced police members will be able to give you some good advice. Stick around, we do have civilian members as well. :wink:

#3 Anna32

Anna32

UKPOLICEONLINE Master

• Power User (Enhanced)+
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hi,

Don't worry, you can ask advice as well and we have lots of non police members! I have moved your topic to our legal advice section. :smile:

(Remember- you can always contact your local police too, if you need to!)

Edited by Anna32, 13 November 2012 - 06:58 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users