As you will all be aware now, the new front end website to UKPoliceOnline is live and is ready to become a great resource for many aspects of policing. One of the things we want to do is keep it up to date and fresh with the latest topical and policing news items.
We are recruiting our very own team of UKPO News Reporters to form our new editorial team.
What does this entail?
Well quite simply it would be a matter of adding several new stories to the website each day to keep the members up to date on whats going on. This can be as simple as monitoring several RSS feeds and copying those articles across to the UKPoliceOnline website.
If you think you can spare a small amount of your time to form part of this new team then I would ask that you raise a topic in the Contact The Staff area to express your interest in the role.
What do you get in return?
- The ability to sculpt and add all the news items that will appear on UKPoliceOnline (Increased access levels)
- FREE access to our Chat room (Currently only Power Users get this).
- Your very own and PRIVATE Reporters Lounge where you can discuss stories with the rest of the UKPO team and the other reporters.
- A new title on your forum account.
- A new "Reporter" badge, much like my Administrator badge and like the Moderators have.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the UKPoliceOnline team and we will happily answer any questions you may have, just create that topic in the Contact The Staff area!
What are you waiting for ..... APPLY Now