8 replies to this topic

#1 gandy088

gandy088

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hello,

On the Jan intake for Tulliallan, I was wondering as I am not from anywhere near the place is it possible to stay there at the weekends? Wouldn't be planning on staying there every weekend and I realise you would prob have to get your own food but might be handier.

Cheers

#2 gandy088

gandy088

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

by the way, anyone else here starting Tulli on the Jan intake? I start at Strathclyde on the 9th!

#3 Dizzydee

Dizzydee

UKPOLICEONLINE Regular

• Resident Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

You can stay at weekends; however if there is another event on over a weekend, they may need the room for someone else. I know of a few from my intake who did stay the occasional weekend, you'd probably have to make staff aware of you staying though.

#4 dicksona1

dicksona1

UKPOLICEONLINE New Member

• Resident Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

im starting on the jan intake too really looking fwrd to it!

#5 BOBBIN07

BOBBIN07

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Yea, i was wondering about this too, im coming over from Northern Ireland for the Jan intake with Strathclyde and wasn't sure whether to get a place sorted before i come over or if it was possible to stay at Tulliallan for the 10 weeks and get a place sorted for when we head to division?

#6 gandy088

gandy088

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

I'm also from NI! Was wondering the exact same thing!

#7 BOBBIN07

BOBBIN07

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

haha aww nice one gandy where about you from? I think i might just try and stay at tulliallan for the first few weekends if possible see what other people are in this situation? If people were keen to get a place together then that could be an idea if not then just try to get somewhere sorted at the weekends to move into ASAP!

#8 gandy088

gandy088

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Carrickfergus you? Yeah again Ditto was planning the same

#9 EXRAF

EXRAF

UKPOLICEONLINE Associate Member

• Resident Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

I'm there now and as dizzydee says you can stay at the weekend but they are notorious for having weekend conferences. Just make sure you let them know your staying in advance and you should be ok. Make sure you have a car as there is nothing to do in the area.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users