blackout

Role Plays

Silly question. However for the role play when you do your 'plan' or 'blueprint' Can you take this inside the assessment room with you?

Yeah and it's fine to occasionally look down to remember important questions to ask

I found it useful to list all the things I need to say for each role play such as intrducing myself at the start and at the end I will get back to you with an update etc etc.

The role plays are very customer focus orientated so make sure you are matching your responses within the roleplays to the competancy.

You can take the notes you make outside the room in with you, so write anything you think you might want to say as I guarantee when you go throught the door and someone is shouting at you, it can all go horribly wrong.

I found it useful to list all the things I need to say for each role play such as intrducing myself at the start and at the end I will get back to you with an update etc etc.

The role plays are very customer focus orientated so make sure you are matching your responses within the roleplays to the competancy.

You can take the notes you make outside the room in with you, so write anything you think you might want to say as I guarantee when you go throught the door and someone is shouting at you, it can all go horribly wrong.

Dont forget though, you are being assessed on all of the competancies in the roleplays and not just customer focus.

Good luck with it.

Thanks, hopefully it will be fine! If someone shouts at me at the start main priority will be to calm that person down ;)

I did the A/C last july , yes you can take your notes in but theres only a few minutes to read the info and make notes, i found it easier to have a few key words.It's good fun. Good luck :)

does anyone have any ''full'' examples of a role play so I could practice reading, digesting and making notes of a role play?