• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 pinkcoop88

pinkcoop88

UKPOLICEONLINE Full Member

• Resident Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

hi, i remember someone said they were already there and feel free to ask any questions but i cant for the life of me find the post.

i didnt know enough in my initial about the actual modules at the college and just want to chat to someone about it as any probationer at a station i speak to cant seem to remember much about it, its like once you've done your ten weeks it all goes out your head

if someone could drop me a PM if you are willing to chat to me and answer one or two questions id be grateful!

#2 Garystewart84

Garystewart84

UKPOLICEONLINE Associate Member

• Resident Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

hi, i remember someone said they were already there and feel free to ask any questions but i cant for the life of me find the post.

i didnt know enough in my initial about the actual modules at the college and just want to chat to someone about it as any probationer at a station i speak to cant seem to remember much about it, its like once you've done your ten weeks it all goes out your head

if someone could drop me a PM if you are willing to chat to me and answer one or two questions id be grateful!

Do you mind me asking how you got on with your initials and was there a big focus on knowing the modules as I have read different opinions on this but have my initial this week

#3 arf4

arf4

I'm New !

• Resident Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Think there are 6 modules: evidence, crime, general policing duties, road policing, writing skills, and police and in the community. Hope that helps :-)

#4 mcs

mcs

UKPOLICEONLINE New Member

• Resident Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

http://tulliallan.po...nermodule2.aspx

#5 pinkcoop88

pinkcoop88

UKPOLICEONLINE Full Member

• Resident Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

ah cheers i missed that last time.

it was just something i got noted for not knowing the full details and wanted to make sure i found out so that if they somehow had a note to check id gone and found out then id not get caught out.

it was kinda just almost a quick fire round type thing of what id learned. i knew the timetable but couldnt name the modules.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users