5 replies to this topic

#1 davidthurman

davidthurman

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hi,

My name is David and I have got my initial interview for strathclyde police in the next month and I would appreciate it if some one could point me in the right direction on where I can find information and what to expect, I would also really like to speak to some probationers who have recently gone through the process. Thank you.

#2 Dizzydee

Dizzydee

UKPOLICEONLINE Regular

• Resident Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

If you look in the Force Specific section of the forum, there is a lot of information in the Strathclyde bit. Also go on to the Strathclyde and Tulliallan websites. Call or pop into your local police station and ask to speak to a probationer.

#3 davidthurman

davidthurman

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

ok thank you.

#4 Kev_Stirling

Kev_Stirling

UKPOLICEONLINE Member

• Resident Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Hi,

My name is David and I have got my initial interview for strathclyde police in the next month and I would appreciate it if some one could point me in the right direction on where I can find information and what to expect, I would also really like to speak to some probationers who have recently gone through the process. Thank you.

I had mine's yesterday David.  Have you had your's yet?

#5 davidthurman

davidthurman

I'm New !

• Newbie Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

hi kevclock,

I had mine about a month ago now and am awiting the results of vetting how about yourself? I found the interview quite ok to be honest I didnt feel like it was as hard as I was made to believe but that only makes me wonder what the final interview will be like. How did you find your interview?

#6 Kev_Stirling

Kev_Stirling

UKPOLICEONLINE Member

• Resident Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

I've done the process before...reached final interview. Passed my initial this time round and just started vetting. Personally I think the initial is more intense than the final.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users