dodgy dave

WHAT DO YOU EAT WHILE ON THE BEAT

Hi there I'm new to the forum... hello...

I'd like to ask... where do you go for food while out on the beat?

We all know cops know where to get the best £5 lunches in town.

Noodle king in Bethnal Green for example. It's not my area but every time I go past it's FULL of police. Lebanese Grill in Elephant and Castle is the same.

Where are YOU from and and where do you go? I think there's a good-food guide in this!

I can only assume the Met may be a little different but in my force, I doubt there's a single uniformed cop that has time for a sit down lunch! More likely to be shoving a sandwich down whilst simultaneously putting crimes on/DASH books

I can only assume the Met may be a little different but in my force, I doubt there's a single uniformed cop that has time for a sit down lunch! More likely to be shoving a sandwich down whilst simultaneously putting crimes on/DASH books

The Met is pretty much the same, it's quite a luxury to get hot refs. Usually a sandwich or nothing at all!

I work is one of the busiest boroughs and I get hot refs most times. The time you get to eat that depends. 

I always make time for refs, even if it's on the go knocking up a case file or updating several incidents. But as for eating on shift, I couldn't tell you why but I don't tend to eat at work. I'll drink loads of water but I won't eat.

but I'm just weird like that 😃

I'm much the same as propidol - I don't eat much at work! Especially on response, if I eat at all it's an apple or an energy bar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk