Sign in to follow this  
LJ237

Woman Police Boots

Unsure if there is already a post regarding this however I am starting with the Met shortly and I'm frantically looking for some suitable boots. I was looking at Lowas however they aren't exactly attractive...

Any advice on shoes in which women have previously bought would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I don't know if this is much help. but maybe check out this link: https://patrolstore.com/

It can be found on the 'More' section along nav bar at the top. The hyperlink is called 'Police Equipment'!

Maybe find some boots, and type them into Amazon UK or some other such site and look for reviews! :bye:

Haix seem to be a hit with some of the female officers I know, as are the Lowa Ronan and Dr Martens.

There's another site called Polimil which sometimes has a slightly different range to Patrol Store which I've used before.

Liamscottcurran's advice is what I'd suggest doing too and perhaps buying them through another site too to get a better deal. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both for your help! After researching, Lowas are looking like the best option in terms of comfort.

I'm starting in Merseyside at the end of next month after being a Special for 6 years, I have had a pair of Magnum Patrol and a pair of Magnum Vipers, these served me well, but not good for long periods of time. I've gone for Alt-Berg Lady Sneeker Elite, and they are amazing, so comfy, and lightweight compared to my Magnum's! Pricey, but they'll last!!

I'm starting with WMP in September and have purchased a pair of high Magnum boots, will see how they fair!!