ziggyboy

Final interview

After some advice please guys

Ive passed the paper sift and the assessment centre and have got a date for final interview

comprises of a 10 minute Power Point presentation, followed by a interview of approximately 30 minutes concluded with a group scenario based activity to test your moral and ethical compass (including demonstrating your knowledge of the Code of Ethics).

Help !!!

Blimey what force is that??

Sounds like a mini assessment centre, when you've already done one.

Learn the 9 principles that make up the code of ethics so you can apply them to making confident decisions during the exercise may be an idea.

I didn't do that process, mine was a 45 min final interview only.

By what you describe, I guess they are looking for evidence of how you work as part of a team/listen to others and make sound decisions based around the code of ethics.

Learn the 9 principles that make up the code of ethics so you can apply them to making confident decisions during the exercise may be an idea.

I didn't do that process, mine was a 45 min final interview only.

By what you describe, I guess they are looking for evidence of how you work as part of a team/listen to others and make sound decisions based around the code of ethics.

thanks for the advice and reply , thought i was on my own in here lol

• Like 1

Very quiet on here in my force area too.... The Merseyside thread looks a good one for supporting new applicants and recruits.

I would add to my post above to keep in mind the core competencies too.

The process you describe is similar to how it was years ago in 90s and early 00s with the group event, as a couple of my colleagues did it or something very similar.

I thought forces moved away from this as it was normally a shouting match and the loudest person won.

I would imagine that you have separate but important information where you will have to work as team utilising the code of ethics and national decision making model.

Edited by Joey_shabadoo