Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
Altair

Miscellaneous Forces chat thread

Welcome to the Miscellaneous Forces chat thread. :thumbsup:

Hi there boys and girls.......

anybody applied for that little known police force called the civil nuclear costabulary.?

put my app in week.

al

Hi there boys and girls.......

anybody applied for that little known police force called the civil nuclear costabulary.?

put my app in week.

al

I have applied to MoD. MoD and CNC don't have alot of followers on here lol.

i have applied for the CNC, have my fitness test next week and starting my vetting, there is a quite large thread of all of us cnc guys that started the process back in august in the fitness and medical part of recruitment boards.

i have applied for the CNC, have my fitness test next week and starting my vetting, there is a quite large thread of all of us cnc guys that started the process back in august in the fitness and medical part of recruitment boards.

Hi All,

Can any CNC officcers give me an insight of the force? Day to day duties etc?

Cheers

hi,yeh i have followed one or two threads on here from last year,

tell me mate,how are you finding there recruitment process?is it quick or is there a lot of waiting around to find out?

cheers

alex

this may sound strange but i think there has been a lot of waiting but it has been quite quick too. Reasons being that when we are at a stage we hear nothing for a month or two, so you think its taking ages, then you get a phone call or letter saying can you make this date next week.

i suppose what i'm saying is that its been quite quick, (i asked for the app forms mid august, now have fitnees and vetting for next week, so 7 months so far). but because of the way they inform you it seems longer.

this may sound strange but i think there has been a lot of waiting but it has been quite quick too. Reasons being that when we are at a stage we hear nothing for a month or two, so you think its taking ages, then you get a phone call or letter saying can you make this date next week.

i suppose what i'm saying is that its been quite quick, (i asked for the app forms mid august, now have fitnees and vetting for next week, so 7 months so far). but because of the way they inform you it seems longer.

sounds like every police force in the land mate ha ha.........

I have applied to MoD. MoD and CNC don't have alot of followers on here lol.

Hi

MoD have vacancies - I am thinking of signing up? Anyone else.....

Hi

ryobi,

fancy seeing you here ha ha,you fed of this btp nonsence aswell then.??ive put in for cnc,have a gander at their web page buddy.i phoned btp today il pm you what they said.

Hi

Applied in feb passed the paper sift response within 10 days and have AC April 30th/1st May.

If you apply now you could be in by Jan

ryobi,

fancy seeing you here ha ha,you fed of this btp nonsence aswell then.??ive put in for cnc,have a gander at their web page buddy.i phoned btp today il pm you what they said.

hahaha, you and me both - FED UP! :-)

Applied in feb passed the paper sift response within 10 days and have AC April 30th/1st May.

If you apply now you could be in by Jan

Hmm, just sent off my Met application today _ I will definately apply should that not be succesfull.

Good luck!

I am going home tonight as I currently work away and when I get home the first thing I am going to do is fill the application form out and get it sent off (MDP).

exscrew,

hi alex.

i have now been given a start date of mid june, this means by the time i start it will have been 10 months from getting my application, i think thats quicker than HO police forces?

hope it helps

Andy

exscrew,

hi alex.

i have now been given a start date of mid june, this means by the time i start it will have been 10 months from getting my application, i think thats quicker than HO police forces?

hope it helps

Andy

nice one,have to let me know how it all goes mate.good luck with it.!

cheers

Sign in to follow this