Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
centurion31

CNC Officer Accomodation

Hello all

I was wondering if any officers or staff could help with a query.

If all goes well with vetting I will be starting with the CNC in January 2010 training course.

Please does anybody know of accomodations available for officers in the following locations.

Sellafield and Chaplecross ....in the Town of Annan Scotland.

I will be based in both of these locations and I was wondering if there are any officers house sharing or is there special cheap accomodation for officers once your training is complete? ie cheap B&B's or caravans to rent. What are other officers doing?

Does anybody know of a person who accepts a lodger or rents rooms?

Please could somebody advise on this as I will be working out of Wales and need to live close to work.

Many Thanks in advance

Ade Centurion31

Hey Centurion!! I forgot completely to thank you for your PM in response to my question; so Thank you! :D

I can't say i know the answer to your question but I'm guessing you'll have to wait some time if anyone decides to answer. I was looking around the Harwell area and I noticed BNB's are quiet expensive in the long run unless you can cut a deal with them E.g I will be staying here for at least 6 months. or something like that.

I noticed that there are alot of hostels which charge around £6 a night and some of them are quiet decent but have no cooking facilities which pretty much rule them out. Best bet it to look on google maps and try to contact the bnbs that are suggested on there. I'm sure there must be some kind of directory.

Best of luck with your query!!

Hello all

I was wondering if any officers or staff could help with a query.

If all goes well with vetting I will be starting with the CNC in January 2010 training course.

Please does anybody know of accomodations available for officers in the following locations.

Sellafield and Chaplecross ....in the Town of Annan Scotland.

I will be based in both of these locations and I was wondering if there are any officers house sharing or is there special cheap accomodation for officers once your training is complete? ie cheap B&B's or caravans to rent. What are other officers doing?

Does anybody know of a person who accepts a lodger or rents rooms?

Please could somebody advise on this as I will be working out of Wales and need to live close to work.

Many Thanks in advance

Ade Centurion31

Hi,

I am assuming your time in cumbria will be the training school which has accommodation (and not too bad). As for Annan, plenty of nice hotels (but not cheap). I would either ask CNC HR if they can help or if they can put you in touch with an officer on Chapelcross.

Sorry it does not answer your questions outright but hope it helps

Hi,

I am assuming your time in cumbria will be the training school which has accommodation (and not too bad). As for Annan, plenty of nice hotels (but not cheap). I would either ask CNC HR if they can help or if they can put you in touch with an officer on Chapelcross.

Sorry it does not answer your questions outright but hope it helps

Hello mate, Centurion is no longer in the running...he fell at the vetting gate just before his start.

Sign in to follow this