Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
tanneg

Dec 7th Start!!!

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately I had to miss the intro day on the 26th. I've figured that we're in Huntingdon HQ for the first 3 weeks and then we're sent off to our own little areas (I'm at Cambridge, Parkside) but does anyone know how long it is until we're off 09:30-16:30 and start on shift work???

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately I had to miss the intro day on the 26th. I've figured that we're in Huntingdon HQ for the first 3 weeks and then we're sent off to our own little areas (I'm at Cambridge, Parkside) but does anyone know how long it is until we're off 09:30-16:30 and start on shift work???

Shame you couldn't make the 26th.

My timetable says we're at HQ for 2 weeks and then off to respective PDUs in week 3. As for change to shift, I'm pretty certain that will happen when we go on accompanied patrol (around week 20 just after the first week of annual leave) and we'll be doing shifts with our PDOs. Then we get assigned to a shift pattern when signed off for independent patrol around week 33/34. Hope that helps.

See you on Monday morning.

Edited by ChewiesDad

Woah, looks like I've missed much more than I hoped on the 26th.

I only asked cos my car has packed up (typical timing) and I cant get a new one till end of the month, so I'm stuck with train travel for a short while.

Cheers for the info!

See ya Monday

Sign in to follow this