Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
ThE_SeeKeR

MAY 2010 Assesment

Hey just wondering anyone else who attended the may a/c have you heard any news back yet?

I still waiting :( so frustrating to hear the results even though i proberly failed lol

Hey just wondering anyone else who attended the may a/c have you heard any news back yet?

I still waiting :( so frustrating to hear the results even though i proberly failed lol

Does anybody know what the assessment centre pass mark is for Gwent?

It's 50% and they're taking the highest passes through to second interview.

its the standard national passmark. But just because its 50% doesn`t mean anything unfortuantly. Still means they will take the highest passes, so as with A&S (and probably others...)you can pass but not be selected to move on.

I'm also through to the second interview stage, although I haven't been given a date for mine which is a shame because I scored a lot higher than I thought I would get!

Congrats on getting through ThE_SeeKeR!!!!

To those that are through congrats. What are you doing to prepare for the presentation?

Am I the only one who has passed the assessment centre and not been given a second interview date???!!!!

did u recieve feedback from your assesment?

it was on the covering letter.

If not what % did u get as only the highest scorers were put through.

Yeah

It said that due to high levels of successful candidates not everyone has been given interview dates and I just have to wait till they contact me for future dates?

But I got 68 per cent so thought that would have been good enough for a second interview, gonna ring them tomorrow me thinks!

let me know how it goes.

i think it was the highest scoring candidates per day.

they done it for 5 days and took top 7 from each day or something i heard

Sign in to follow this