Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Hi there

Found out today that I will be based at Central when I start in a couple of weeks. Any other Centrally based officers out there who can let me in on anything I need to know in particular i:e about the 'incidental' stuff like where to park etc:

Cheers

Hi there

Found out today that I will be based at Central when I start in a couple of weeks. Any other Centrally based officers out there who can let me in on anything I need to know in particular i:e about the 'incidental' stuff like where to park etc:

Cheers

I would have thought your best bet would be to park at the Forest Park & Ride site and walk. It only takes 5 minutes and its therefore free.

Other than that you are going to be paying a fortune each month to park. Victoria Centre and Trinity are both about £1400 for a yearly parking pass.

I would have thought your best bet would be to park at the Forest Park & Ride site and walk. It only takes 5 minutes and its therefore free.

Other than that you are going to be paying a fortune each month to park. Victoria Centre and Trinity are both about £1400 for a yearly parking pass.

Hey GSP

You heard anything of interest about the recruitment freeze.

I really hate this waiting.

I think you were at the same fitness test as me. I was the only girl 28th June 10am.

LA

Hey GSP

You heard anything of interest about the recruitment freeze.

I really hate this waiting.

I think you were at the same fitness test as me. I was the only girl 28th June 10am.

LA

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear that recruitment has been temporarily suspended, but things are so up in the air at the moment. I have never known the force to be in so much turmoil, as far as i am aware nothing will happen in 2010 and they will review this in 2011.

I am in no way connected to Recruitment but i am a Response officer with notts we tend to have info posted on our system daily so i will certainly keep you updated on any recruitment info.

If any of you need anything in the mean time, pm me or email me at nottscop@googlemail.com

Pacmanjo.

Edited by pacmanjo