Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
coppy

Got 2nd interview set so nervous! Anyone else?

Hey everyone

Got a letter confirming my 2nd interview date which is Thursday 28th of this month. It followed after me pestering and calling the force then I shortly received my letter. They explained that the top 20 were being called in. I score 77% so not sure where this stands.

Anyone else been called?

Nervous!!!

Well done mate! Is this for regulars?

I'd get swatting if I were you :)

The interviews did go ahead.

Well that's good news then. Better or worse than expected?

So the 2nd interviews went ahead? What was said regarding the next intake date(s)? Hopefully the 2nd interviews went well for you guys!

Well that's good news then. Better or worse than expected?

Sorry I should have explained, I am already training and there were interviews going on last week for the January intake. As for any more information, I would tell you if I knew but as you can imagine we don't come across recruiting very often and everything is very much in the air as to whether the intake will go ahead.

Sorry I should have explained, I am already training and there were interviews going on last week for the January intake. As for any more information, I would tell you if I knew but as you can imagine we don't come across recruiting very often and everything is very much in the air as to whether the intake will go ahead.

Do you know if they were definately for the Jan intake?

I know there's plenty of people who're awaiting drugs test dates (including me), and a fair few who've already passed drugs tests just awaiting a start date...

Do you know if they were definately for the Jan intake?

I know there's plenty of people who're awaiting drugs test dates (including me), and a fair few who've already passed drugs tests just awaiting a start date...

I'm going through training at the moment as well and to be truthful nothing has been metioned, things are a little more difficult at the moment because of the funding issues. Do not give up hope because things move slowly....but they do move eventually, if i hear anything I will post for all. Good luck.

I'm going through training at the moment as well and to be truthful nothing has been metioned, things are a little more difficult at the moment because of the funding issues. Do not give up hope because things move slowly....but they do move eventually, if i hear anything I will post for all. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this