Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Fedster

Cyclists attack officers in London

Just seen this on another site, shocking how people can behave, the officers are lucky they didnt get a severe beating, as for that disabled guy what a complete and utter cretin, that guy needs locking up, just because he is disabled, the crowd think it is alright for him to assault officers :mad:.

Whilst I don't excuse the behaviour of the MOP's the Officers were really jumping into the deep end, and could have got a severe kicking. I would venture that if the bald headed guy hadn't stepped in after the Female officer got put on her backside she may have had a very sore face.

It would be interesting to know what their reason was for heading into the crowd, but i'm sure we'll never know.

• Like 1

Jesus.Scary stuff. I'd be pushing my emergency button right from begining - they must have but we didn't see anyone else bar the one car turn up!

WOW.

Paper said you guys arrested over 130 cyclists who tried to breach the Olympic security.

To me it looked like you arrested a scary ugly woman and then the old guy with the white beard who was pounding a cop on the hood of a car. I've never seen a bicycle protest before. Interesting welcome to the Olympics.

I never cared myself to work large events and know all you Officers having to work the Olympics are probably on a grueling shift of hours. I worked the DNC years ago in LA and admit it was a very tough week to get through, such long days. Be safe out there.

Interesting stuff.

Why would the officers have ventured into this kind of situation, clearly outnumbered etc

Could have gone well and truly 'pear shaped'.

Good vid.

When you venture into a large but usually peaceful protest made of people who are making a reasonable point you dont expect to get attacked and of course if they went in with a load of officers into the peaceful crowd then we are heavy handed oppressors again.

From Reading some of the protesters whining about what happened they clearly knew they shouldn't go where they did. It was made quite clear and the police tried to get a dialogue going.

The protesters were saying they knew they shouldn't go south of the river but not what would happen if they did, so they did it anyway. Do you think they know now?

Edited by SimonT

I find this one particularly interesting as an officer on here roundly castigated me for passing judgement on an incident based on a short video clip. He said something along the lines of it like looking through a keyhole and not seeing the bigger picture :blink:

I haven't seen the video

fella in the wheel chair didnt look to disabled when he stood up, grapped the bobby from behind and threw him onto the bonnet of a car, prevent the arrest of suspect.

I will keep my thoughts to myself about the behaviour of these people.

well done to the fella who helped the female officer to her feet and fended off a potentially nasty attack on her.

Edited by scousejon
  • Like 2

OMFG.

These people are absolutely unbeliveable. Vile. I can not believe their behaviour, I just can't.

That disabled guy & the one in the green top?? Lock 'em up, throw away the key. What disgraceful members of society. I've been on their website as fancied leaving them some succinct feedback, but couldn't do so without signing up :g:

I can't write on here what I really want to say, else I'll get banned :smiley_strop1: :smiley_strop1: :smiley_strop1:

Proud to be British?

I haven't seen the video

Google it :whistling:

Wow!!,... The fat 'disabled' knacker can be heard at the end telling the copper "I didn't touch you",...... Hope the footage gets taken on by the benefit fraud investigators in his case,... (you just know it won't be),...

Wow!!,... The fat 'disabled' knacker can be heard at the end telling the copper "I didn't touch you",...... Hope the footage gets taken on by the benefit fraud investigators in his case,... (you just know it won't be),...

He was awfully able for a disabled chap.

ATB Mick

It was in if btp's underground puce medic rwspinse units who were passing and got involved in a ' traffic dispute' between car v cyclists when 1 guy ' nicked' the female officers hat and she got pushed over.

Btp say 1 arrested for assault and somd other stuff. This was part of the monthly critical mass cycle rides (just google it ) that ends up on utube and wasn't part of the Stratford demo where 200+ got nicked!...

• Like 1