Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Do they go over your division etc again at final?

Wondering if I need to know all about my division and facts n figures again for final - anything would be appreciated guys

Wondering if I need to know all about my division and facts n figures again for final - anything would be appreciated guys

It is more of a chat about yourself and who you are as a person the knowledge you will have from the initial interview will be ok just look at your orig application form and the answers you gave there you will be asked to expand on them just be strong with your answers there are no right or wrong answers this time relax on entering the interview a nice strong handshake and sit confident in the chair

Edited by scottiedog007

Thank you! So Aslong as I know everything I did In my initial the rest should just be all me? What kind of questions did you get asked?

Thank you! So Aslong as I know everything I did In my initial the rest should just be all me? What kind of questions did you get asked?

The questions are diffrent for everybody so cant give you help there they are dependent on what answers you give to the first and it rolls on from there if you know what I mean they ask you about diffrent senerio's but everybody is diffrent but as I said before there is no right or wrong answers as such just be confident and forthright with your answers

i learned a whole load of stuff about my division n never got asked about it once at initial or final. typical! lol

I'd read the community policing plan for your subdivion or community policing area, as I was asked about what the local priorities were, and what was being done about them within the subdivision that Im a special in.

So maybe that might come up?