Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Hopeful88

strathclyde divisions

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently waiting on vetting for Strathclyde and in my initial interview was unable to answer a few questions entirley and so I have been studying so that I can answer all of these if (fingers crossed) I get to the final interview.

One of the questions was to name all of the division Letters and their corrosponding areas, I could only name a few which I had got from another applicant before such as H-traffic or training??, Q- south Lanarkshire (think thats right dont have my notes!) anyway I have been unable to find a comprehensive list, does anyone know them for definate or even better have the link to a list for me!

I would be really grateful as the list I found that someone had posted seemed really short

Thanks Guys

A division - Glasgow Central and West

B division - Glasgow North East and East Dunbartonshire

G division - Glasgow South and East Renfrewshire

K division - Renfrew and Inverclyde

L division - Argyle & Bute and West Dunbartonshire

N division - North Lanarkshire

Q division - South Lanarkshire

U division - Ayrshire

Also

T - Traffic

H - Headquarters (also training)

V - Support

Edited by Dizzydee
  • Like 1

PS

Try the Force Specific area of the forum as look in the Strathclyde section for more information.