Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

davidthurman

strathclyde police

Hi,

My name is David and I have got my initial interview for strathclyde police in the next month and I would appreciate it if some one could point me in the right direction on where I can find information and what to expect, I would also really like to speak to some probationers who have recently gone through the process. Thank you.

If you look in the Force Specific section of the forum, there is a lot of information in the Strathclyde bit. Also go on to the Strathclyde and Tulliallan websites. Call or pop into your local police station and ask to speak to a probationer.

Hi,

My name is David and I have got my initial interview for strathclyde police in the next month and I would appreciate it if some one could point me in the right direction on where I can find information and what to expect, I would also really like to speak to some probationers who have recently gone through the process. Thank you.

I had mine's yesterday David. Have you had your's yet?

hi kevclock,

I had mine about a month ago now and am awiting the results of vetting how about yourself? I found the interview quite ok to be honest I didnt feel like it was as hard as I was made to believe but that only makes me wonder what the final interview will be like. How did you find your interview?

I've done the process before...reached final interview. Passed my initial this time round and just started vetting. Personally I think the initial is more intense than the final.