Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
CambsHopeful

Cambs Current Recruitment

Hello,

I am currently in the system with Cambridgeshire.

I have passed the paper sift, initial assessment (which I found hard) and most recently the interview. I enjoyed the interview, which was actually the first proper interview of my life.

I'm 32 and have recently sold a business. I just really want to help keep the county where my kids are growing up safe and secure.

Is anyone else currently in the process in Cambs?

Hello, I'm currently in the system too. How did you find the assessment centre? Were you the chap with the nice audi at interviews?

I'm sorting out my vetting form and waiting on a doctor's appointment... Trying not to get too excited as there's still no guarantee but I can't wait to start, whenever that is.

Hey guys I'm currently in the system too. Just been notified today that I've passed the assessment centre just waiting to here about the next step now. How long did it take you guys to hear?

Hey guys I'm currently in the system too. Just been notified today that I've passed the assessment centre just waiting to here about the next step now. How long did it take you guys to hear?

Congratulations on passing the assessment centre!

About three weeks after finding out about the assessment centre, I received some forms to fill in - health questionnaire for GP sign off, eyesight form, vetting etc. The deadline for submitting them was about a month after receiving them. Now it's a waiting game!

Hello.

I passed the Assessment Centre too. Well done to everyone else who passed.

It was a good experience and I wasn't certain I had passed.

I received all the forms a few days ago.

Sign in to follow this