Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

neuroz

Basic Driving SOPs, need help

I've downloaded the SOPs and there's so much to read and remember. I've got my test/exam real soon.

Does anyone have something like bitesized SOPs I can read, or an easy to read list of barebones basics, something to help he get ahead fast?

Would really appreciate your help, cheers

18 hours ago, neuroz said:

I've downloaded the SOPs and there's so much to read and remember. I've got my test/exam real soon.

Does anyone have something like bitesized SOPs I can read, or an easy to read list of barebones basics, something to help he get ahead fast?

Would really appreciate your help, cheers

Stop being lazy and trying to cut corners. Just read the document.

Yeah well thanks for all, pal.

LOL really, mods?! You had to edit that, how dull. It wasn't a personal attack so what rule did it break exactly, the 'naughty word' rule?
If anyone complained about my reply.. you really need to grow a pair, don't bother replying, or be helpful.

LOL really, mods?! You had to edit that, how dull. It wasn't a personal attack so what rule did it break exactly, the 'naughty word' rule?
If anyone complained about my reply.. you really need to grow a pair, don't bother replying, or be helpful.

If a word was missing, and it looks like it is, it's not the Mods. Certain words get excluded or changed automatically by the IT.
I've read my posts before and realised that I'd used a 'naughty' word that had been changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are your trying to read and learn them?  Is it word perfect or the concept?  I thought about your question, the initial response and the reply you made.  Its rather like asking for bitesize bits of the Highway Code, tests we could say there are rules, suggestions and signs, but its the general themes, nuances and sometime the fine detail which would make a 'bite size' read of limited value.   
I do appreciate what your asking for, but equally, why not be knowledgeable on what your being asked to do - as so many posts have shown, drivers can easily get into trouble and knowing those SOPs may save you a world of hurt.

Good grief..
One can get bite sized educational suppliments for many topics, even at university degree level; I created flash cards for my police exams, for example.
Yes the driver SOPs aren't large, I get it. I was asking if anyone may have something quick and easy, like a flash card style thing. Something I could look at before I walked into the test.
But I can clearly see no one has done this, or has a link to previous work, so I'll leave this very tedious thread here.
Mods, please lock this [ insert naughty word here ] thread, I'm done.

*yawn*